Did You Know?
- Has the largest skin packaging and die cutter (30" x 48" - 2 ton) in the Midwest?
- Has state of the art skin, blister and shrink wrap packaging machines?
- Has full computer network for tracking and controlling inventory?
- Can work with you to provide design and engineering to package and/or assemble your product?
- Can provide all communication technology to link orders to your customers?
- Meets customer needs all over the United States, Canada, Mexico and can export to any place in the world?
- Employs over 175 workers, some with deveopmental disabilities, committed to quality service?
- Is located in a primary hub of transportation services and major manufacturing and distribution centers?
- Is committed to environmentally friendly package sustainability?
Bring your ideas and your manufacturing needs to us. We would love to team up with you to provide the services you need to grow your business. We provide guidance in designing and developing packaging for your product. Let us help you!
Download our brochure
LOGAN Industries employs over 175 workers, some with developmental disabilities, committed to quality service.